1. Roll offset printing – is used for printing large volumes requiring additional operations such as imprinting of personalized data, selective UV varnishing, cutting.
2. Sheet offset printing – is used for printing medium and large volumes of various products.
3. Hybrid digital printing – is used for the prompt printing of small volumes with quality, identical to offset printing.
Roll offset printing machine with installed personification head Domino K600, number of colors 8+0+L, 4+4+L, 3+5+L, roll-to-roll print in an infinite form with colors 4+0 and 2+2, roll-to-sheet print with web width 609.9 mm. Printing on paper, synthetic paper, self-copy paper, self-adhesive paper. There is a section of transport perforation, length and cross perforation. Maximum roll format is 520 mm, recommended roll format is 480 mm. Thickness of used material is 0.074-0.35 mm, the length of surface coverage – 602 mm, production speed to 150 m/min.
Sheet offset printing machine. Number of colors 6+0. Printing on paper, hard paper. Maximum format is 720 mm x 1050 mm, minimum format is 440 mm x 520 mm, surface coverage 700 mm x 1030 mm, thickness of used materials is 0.08-0.7 mm, production speed is 6000 sheets/hour.
Sheet offset printing machine. Number of colors 4+0. Printing on paper, hard paper. Maximum format is 720 mm x 1020 mm, minimum format is 420 mm x 520 mm, surface coverage 700 mm x 1000 mm, thickness of used materials is 0.08-0.7 mm, production speed is 4000 sheets/hour.
Sheet hybrid (digital + offset) printing machine. Number of colors 6+0. Maximum format is 330 mm x 483 mm. Printing on paper, hard paper, synthetic paper. surface coverage 310 mm x 450 mm. Production speed is 6000 sheets/hour.
Cutting rotary machine Lombardi FR 550. It is designed for producing roll self-adhesive labels, security seals and excise stamps. The machine combines the newest technologies of offset and flexographic printing. It cuts, removes slit edges and forms rolls with label in accordance with customers’ needs. Its productivity is to 1 million labels/seals/stamps per hour.
8 units. Maximum format is 720 mm x 1040 mm, minimum format is 297 mm x 420 mm, internal size of the final frame is 725 mm x 1000 mm, paper weight from 40 g/m2 to 500g/m2, production speed is 1200 sheets/hour.
3 units. Maximum format is 450 mm x 600 mm, minimum format is 300 mm x 450 mm, internal size of the final frame is 450 mm x 620 mm, paper weight from 40 g/m2 to 240g/m2, production speed is 1200 sheets/hour.
2 units. Maximum format is 540 mm x 720 mm, minimum format is 105 mm x 240 mm, maximum embossing area is 510 mm x 710 mm, paper (hard paper) thickness is from 0,074 mm to 1,5 mm, production speed is 1200 – 1800 cycle/hour.
Maximum format is 340 mm x 460 mm, minimum format is 105 mm x 125 mm, maximum embossing area is 310 mm x 440 mm, paper (hard paper) thickness is from 0,074 mm to 1,5 mm, production speed is 1200 – 1800 cycle/hour.
Maximum format is 540 mm x 720 mm, minimum format is 105 mm x 240 mm, maximum embossing area is 510 mm x 710 mm, paper (hard paper) thickness is from 0,074 mm to 1,5 mm, production speed is 1200 – 1800 cycle/hour.
Maximum format of laminating is 330 mm x 485 mm.
– 2 units, pile height 10 cm, table width 115 cm.
– pile height 10 cm, table width 115 cm.
We strive to create unique printing products, achieving this through effective and harmonious combination of several security elements in the product. We do not only introduce the best technologies developed in the best specialized security printing houses of the entire world, but also create our own solutions.
Among the main elements that provide protection against falsification and unauthorized duplication are materials with special properties and special types of printing and post-print processing.
Paper manufacturers provide us with materials with the following special properties:
– Watermarked paper - single-tone, two-tone, multi-tone, personified, cylinder.
– Paper with protective fibers, which are visible in daylight and invisible in ultraviolet rays, which are visible in daylight and visible in ultraviolet rays, which are invisible in daylight and visible in ultraviolet rays, with glow under the action of radiation of a certain length.
– Chemical protection paper that reacts to a specific solvent, group or class of solvents.
The inks we use provide our products with a truly unique look and properties:>/p>
– Fluorescent ink (visible or invisible in daylight, shining with different colors in ultraviolet rays).>/p>
– Bifluorescent ink that is invisible in daylight and has a different glow depending on ultraviolet ray wavelength.>/p>
– Chemical ink that reacts by changing the color for the control substances.>/p>
– Metameric ink, which changes color under different lighting conditions.>/p>
– Ink, which is invisible in daylight and visible under the action of radiation of a wave of a certain length.>/p>
– Ink that is interrupted on the reverse side of the imprint in a different color.>/p>
– Invisible ink that reacts to friction with a yellow coin.>/p>
– Visible ink that disappears when the temperature rises.>/p>
Unique document or label design is also a reliable counterfeit protection, especially when our designers with their unique experience in developing the most complex printing products offer solutions to the most demanding customers.
- background and pseudo-raised grids with variable geometry;
- guilloche elements made in one or a lot of colors that will become both a decoration and a distinguishing feature for your document;
- microfonts (in negative and positive images);
- a coded image;
- a through element;
- a register element;
- a hidden (latent) image, which can be seen only if a customer has a special developing film;
- an anti-scan image that cannot be scanned and counterfeited;
- rainbow printing that is one of the most beautiful and at the same time the most complicated kinds of offset printing.
Printing of personalized data helps not only to provide the unique number for each copy, but also helps to track the further movement of the marked product on the market or in registers:
- numbering (sequential);
- QR coding;
- bar coding;
Embossing of individual holographic protective elements (transparent, non-transparent, with a metallized part, with a fixed and not fixed step).